In this inaugural podcast on Product Management Brett Buchanan, Product Manager at Pathfinders Product Labs, weighs in on some key topics, including:
- Why product management is important for companies big and small
- How product management looks different for start-ups vs larger corporations
- The challenges of moving from project management to product management
- The significance of Roadmaps and how “Roadmaps” is still being defined
- Politics and team safety along with risk management are discussed as key, ever-present factors the product manager must constantly address.
To learn more about Brett’s expertise as a Product Management consulting attend his presentation at Business Agility Conference Midwest Nov 6-7, 2019, in Columbus Ohio.
You can also connect with him on LinkedIn.
Access the conference web site directly for any comments or questions, https://businessagilitymidwest.com/, or you can contact me at
In line with Business Agility and dealing with complex situations, you can download my free e-book MINDSET – 5 SIMPLE WAYS TO LOOK AT COMPLEX PROBLEMS and learn how to find a simple vantage point from which you can resolve challenges.
Your feedback is important. Choose from the following options:
- place a review in iTunes,
- click on “leave a comment” below,
- send any comments along with your name and the show number to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us at 614-226-1333 and leave a message including your name, the podcast number and podcast title.
Listen to future episodes for our reply.