Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Business has a personal side, especially if it is privately held or family-owned. In line with that we have today’s topic – Estate Transition. We have a panel of experts who represent 3 important professions and who work as a team to help insure your life’s transitions lead to your desired goals. They work with clients to get through the personal challenges along with those associated with living space/possessions, real estate, and financial planning.
Our experts comprise:
- Dawn Lehman of DM Home Transitions LLC
- Keith Sharick of HER Realtors
- Parker Salata of Foresters Financial
There is a lot of good information in this podcast so a time stamp chart of the various topics is provided below.
|3m 56s||How we came together & created Lunch N Learns|
|5m 20s||Adding value to our lunch and learns|
|7m 17s||Addressing client’s struggles with anxiety and “not knowing”|
|8m 48s||Being proactive with your transition to eliminate the fear|
|13m 8s||Services vary with the client’s stage in life|
|13m 59s||Listening to people and guiding them to the right person|
|16m 15s||Downsizing in order to transition|
|17m 0s||Excitement and relief from clearing out your space|
|22m 12s||The importance of direct, detailed questions|
|24m 10s||Identify fears and address them|
|31m 11s||The personal approach over the transactional approach|
|33m 13s||It’s their life and memories – client’s need for time|
|36m 22s||Senior approach vs Millennial approach|
|38m 37s||We put ourselves in the client’s shoes to understand better|
|40m 37s||Contact information|
You can reach today’s panelists at:
Dawn Lehman 614-800-8156 firstname.lastname@example.org www.dmhometransitions.com
Keith Sharick 614-390-9317 Keith.Sharick@HERRealtors.com https://www.herrealtors.com/keithsharick
Parker Salata 330-224-5147 email@example.com www.forestersfinancial.com
This show was brought to you by our two sponsors:
- My free e-book MINDSET – 5 SIMPLE WAYS TO LOOK AT COMPLEX PROBLEMS and learn how to find a simple vantage point from which you can resolve challenges.
- “8 Steps From Chaos To Clarity and Calm: CEO Advanced Training” a course for business owners dealing with unforeseen problems that have surfaced as a result of success. For more information go to https://www.ctrchg.com/ceo-advanced-training/
Your feedback is important. Choose from the following options:
- place a review in iTunes,
- click on “leave a comment” below,
- send any comments along with your name and the show number to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us at 614-226-1333 and leave a message including your name, the podcast number and podcast title.
Listen to future episodes for our reply.