Today’s interview is with Jon Berrian of JonBerrianmedia.com, along with his team, Jayden, Jessey, and Caylib – a high energy entrepreneurial group that loves serving their clients. We talk about what it takes to put your message together and get it out where your prospective clients can see it. The conversation covers issues such as:
- social media and the need to connect and sustain that connection with your followers
- the need to know who your client is and what they want to make their life better
- the importance of you knowing what your story is and being able to tell it in a genuine, authentic manner
- how your media company should be able to guide you, making sure your story is told effectively for the desired audience
We also talked about connecting and the importance of networking to get to know people, treat them with respect, and help them make connections wherever one can.
You can reach Jon at JonBerrianmedia.com
This show was brought to you by two sponsors:
- My free e-book MINDSET – 5 SIMPLE WAYS TO LOOK AT COMPLEX PROBLEMS and learn how to find a simple vantage point from which you can resolve challenges.
- “8 Steps From Chaos To Clarity and Calm: CEO Advanced Training” a course for business owners dealing with unforeseen problems that have surfaced as a result of success. For more information go to https://www.ctrchg.com/ceo-advanced-training/
Your feedback is important. Choose from the following options:
- place a review in iTunes,
- click on “leave a comment” below,
- send any comments along with your name and the show number to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us at 614-388-8917 and leave a message including your name, the podcast number and podcast title.
Listen to future episodes for our reply.