Currently when addressing TERM:
- Currently, proven methods are consistently achieving clearly defined goals.
- There is a need to combine or choose between proven methods to continue achieving clearly defined goals.
- Current methods are increasingly inefficient, costly, and fail from time-to-time to reach clearly defined goals.
- There are clearly defined goals but no methods implemented to achieve them.
- There are ideas about what to do but none have been converted to clear goals.
Overall, when it comes to TERM:
- Everyone knows what to do and works proactively as a team to achieve goals.
- Individuals achieve goals, as they understand them, without adequate connection to the rest of the team.
- Goals are reached but there is a dependency on being told what to do requiring excessive management input.
- Goals are not always reached even with excessive management input.
- There is non-performance and/or counter-productive behavior that hurts the organization.
- On average, I work hours/week.
- Percentage-wise I spend
- % in setting the vision and communicating it to stakeholders and team members.
- % setting goals and communicating them to the team, allowing them to figure out how to organize and execute.
- % in direct, hands-on management of day-to-day activities.
Are you ready for some eye-opening, passion igniting, road block destroying information? What are you waiting for? Click that big old SUBMIT button and you'll receive an email with a link to your results.
Register for Quiz:
In order to take the quiz, please provide your name and e-mail address
You will also be sent an e-mail that you can reply to if you would like to sign up for update notifications.
(Note, for best scoring results you can choose values between the set items)